Conquer the cold! Mirroring the redesigned Reaction wetsuit, the new Thermal Reaction encourages natural body rotation and increases distance per stroke while keeping you warmer, longer.
- Thermal Zirconium Liner: maximizes warmth with wool-like performance that offers more body heat retention, faster drying and a cozy feel. All in all it keeps you warmer in colder water than standard wetsuit jersey lining.
- Seamless Shoulders: one single piece of 39 cell 1.5mm Yamamoto neoprene drastically improves flexibility and reduces fatigue throughout your entire stroke. Combined with 1.5mm underarm panels, you'll find no resistance while swimming regardless of whether your arms are up, down or anywhere in between.
- Hip Drive: Building off the Helix design, we've narrowed the center panel on the upper body and extended the side panels to maximize your natural body rotation in order to generate more power, resulting in more speed.
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): thinner 2mm neoprene paired with the most flexible jersey liner around the back and shoulders produce greater mobility and reach from the shoulders, reducing fatigue and increasing distance per stroke.
- S-Flex Side Panels: Thin 3mm side panels improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy.
- Quick Exit Legs: 1.5mm thin leg panels make it easy to get out of the suit after your swim, decreasing your transition times. Reinforced seam taping allows you to trim the legs if needed.
- Premium Yamamoto Neoprene: This wetsuit uses 39 cell Yamamoto neoprene which offers excellent flexibility and durability. SCS coating on the entire suit increases the hydrophobic properties (think more speed) and makes the neoprene more durable. Sourced from limestone, versus petroleum, it is the most eco friendly option available.